Why Skogman Companies?
Skogman Companies is a family-owned real estate company whose employees are our success. Our Company is comprised of Skogman Realty, Skogman Homes, Skogman Carlson Insurance and D&B Property Services. We are a market leader, continually striving for excellence to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our teams are comprised of the most successful professionals in the industry inspired by five generations of success and a culture of continued excellence.
Learn more about joining our team:
Skogman Realty – Be the best, join the best! We are looking for passionate and driven individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the #1 realty company in the Corridor! Continue or start your real estate sales career here!
Summer Marketing Intern
Skogman Companies is a Corridor company with deep roots in the greater Cedar Rapids community. The company is comprised of Skogman Realty, Skogman Commercial Group, Skogman Homes, Skogman Carlson Insurance, and D&B Property Services. With five generations of new home building experience and the area’s largest, most successful realty business, Skogman is a highly valued, integral part of the Corridor’s business community.
We are currently recruiting for a Summer Marketing Intern to support the marketing of our strong portfolio of real estate companies. The goal of this internship is to provide the candidate with a well-rounded marketing experience tied to activities that drive our corporate marketing initiatives. The candidate will leave at the end of the summer with a portfolio of completed work. This is a 10-week paid internship position for summer 2020. Some limited weekend hours may be required for summer events.
Skogman Companies’ Summer Marketing Intern will coordinate and execute various marketing and PR projects to build the corporate brand in the marketplace. Projects will include:
- Creating videos for use on website and social media platforms.
- Design and development of collateral materials including brochures, flyers, print ads, etc.
- Assist with development and implementation of advertising campaigns to create top of mind awareness for the Skogman Companies brands.
- Develop and manage social media sites and websites and execute paid campaigns.
- Conduct marketing research projects that provide data for marketing decision making.
- Write blogs and newsletters.
- Assist with planning and execution of community focused events.
Requirements – Education and minimum qualifications:
- Junior or senior University of Iowa student majoring in marketing, business or communications with graphic design experience required.
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, ambitious and able to multi-task.
- Creativity and ability to take initiative and meet deadlines is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and marketing opportunities on those platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator or InDesign highly desired.
- Schedule is 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com